HOT ROD TIKI

This site is all about Tiki stuff, and the joy it brings to hot rodders and such. Please leave any comments about your favorite Tiki ideas and findings.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

PROBLEM CHILD KUSTOMS

Back when I was in the planning stages of building our Houseospeed shop truck, I invested some cash where I never had before. Into my vision. I reached out to a talented artist and described what I had in my head and asked him to he capture it on paper. 
That talented artist was none other than Brian Stupski of Problem Child Kustoms, and the concept drawings above are what he sent me. To say I was blown away is an understatement. Simply put, Brian flat out gets it. The concept drawing Brian did of my Suburban actually propelled my dream forward. While commissioning it wasn't inexpensive, it was some of the best money I ever spent. In fact, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see their dream visualized before they spend untold thousands making it happen. I'm going to be reaching out to Brian to discuss my concept for the '29 roadster, and see if he's up for doing a little magic for me again. I'll post an update.








 

No comments: